1st Annual Richie Stewart Memorial Golf Outing
Monday, May 8 2023
Join Us For A Celebration
Monday, May 8 2023
Please join us to celebrate the life at the Richie Stewart 1st Annual Golf Outing.
Richie was an avid golfer and there is no better way to honor him. He would want it no other for his family, friends, colleagues, and others who know or met him to have a great time.
The event will be on Monday, May 8, 2023, at the Neshanic Valley Golf Course in Neshanic Station, NJ, one of the best public courses in the state. It has 27 Championship holes for us to enjoy.
The event will be a four-person scramble, with the shotgun start beginning sharply at 9am ET. The lunch buffet will begin at Ipm ET and end at 4pm ET.
If you have any questions before the event, including golfer and/or sponsor registration, please email email@example.com
Please click the Registration Form link below to sign up.
We request you register by March 8 to allow enough time to iron out all the details.
Let’s have a great time in memory of Richie
$175 per Golfer; $75 for Buttet
9:00 AM Shotgun Start
Buffet 1:00 to 4:00 PM EST
Four Person Scramble Format
A scramble is a team format and is used for tournaments and charity events. Each team member tees off and then the best shot is selected. All members then take their next shot within one club-length of that spot. Then it carries on until the ball is in the cup!
Sponsors Welcome for Holes or In-Game Challenge
Platinum sponsor – $1250
Name on banner and recognition at luncheon, 2 hole signs, information on scorecard, includes 2 golfers
Gold sponsor- $750
Name on banner and recognition at luncheon, 2 hole signs
Beverage cart sponsor- $500
Putting contest sponsor- $250
Hole sponsors– $150
All of the items listed below are included in the outing:
- $10 per player pro shop credit (typically combined to purchase gift cards for tournament prizes)
- 18 Holes on the Championship Course with carts
- Range balls for warm-up before the round
- One certificate for a foursome to play 18 holes with carts on the Championship Course at a later date
- A bag of tees for all players
- A Neshanic Valley ball mark repair tool for all players
- Custom scorecards, rules/format sheets, cart signs, & player list with starting holes for player
- On course contest set-up
- On course placement of sponsor signs
- Registration area with tables, cloths, tent, & chairs for player check-in
- Scoring in Pro-Shop immediately after the round
- Shotgun start at 9am ET. We will have assignments for foursomes well in advance and provided to you.
- There will be a beverage cart on each of the nine-hole courses. Cash/credit basis unless we can garner some sponsors to alleviate golfer cost. More to follow on that, but if you have any interest in sponsoring X dollars or have anything in mind, please let us know at the email address above.
- There is no water on the course, so please plan accordingly (but Bud Light is water, right?).
- Please arrive early so we can get everyone all situated for the shotgun.
- If you have sponsorship ideas to support the event and Richie’s daughter Sutton, please let me know directly (Ryan Stewart; firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-489-9892). We will be holding contests such as closest to the pin, longest drive, hole-in-one and best team scores. We are looking for hole sponsors, beverage cart sponsors, donations, prizes for silent auction, etc. Merchandise and posters welcome!